Gary, IN Daycare
Hattie's Daycare & Preschool
ABOUT THE BUSINESS
This childcare receives federal assistants to serve healthy meals to your children. Good nutrients today means a strong tomorrow. Meals served here must meet the nutrients requirements established by the USDA child and adult food program. We serve three meal a day and two snacks. We also have nap time at 1130 a.m. after lunch time.
The used of drugs is prohibited in our daycare home. Workers must be able to pass a mandatory drug test background check and be able complete a physical before working.
Nursing staff available to assist children's needs as well as a certified teacher for kindergarten and preschool early learning.
We do have transportation pick up an drop offs for your conveniences . As for outing activities we have been taking the children out on a yearly field trip since 2005 to Potato Creek National Park.There the children enjoy cabin stays, fishing, boat cruising, and biking. in the summer time we take kids up to the beach local park for a day out in the sun.
In Business Since: 1989
Total Employees: 3
- State Licensed, Better Business Bureau,
- First Aid Training,
- Certified Teacher,
- Early Childhood Education (ECE),
- Child Development Associate (CDA),
- Early Child Development Coursework,
- NAFCC Accreditation
- Safe Sleeping Practices nd Reducing the Risk of SIDS in Child Care
- childcare Home Licenses- class 1
- Continuing Education certified for Domestic Violence and Child Abuse Training for Foster Parent
- The Disabled and Handicapped Sales Workshop (T.D.A.H)
- In-Home/Family Day Care
- Developmental (Play-Based),
- Special Needs,
Program Capacity: 15
|Classroom Type||Rate||Rate Type||Availability *|
|All Ages||$35||per day||Yes|
*availability last updated on 04/01/2016
Full Time (5 days/wk)
Part Time (1-4 days/wk)
Extended Care (Before School)
Extended Care (After School)
Monday - Friday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM